You are welcome to reschedule or make changes to your reservation without a penalty if change request is received at least 7 days prior to your scheduled arrival. Any changes made within 7 days of your scheduled arrival may incur a $100 dollar fee. All change requests are based solely on hotel room availability.
In the case of regular bookings you may cancel up to 14 days before your scheduled arrival. If you have booked a Special discounted package with presentation included, due to the discounted rate it has it is not transferable or refundable.
Special Discounted Reservations
The resort is offering this first-time visitor promotion and will honor only one package per family, friends, acquaintances or known groups traveling on the same, similar and/or adjoining arrival and departure dates. Unfortunately, if you are traveling with others this package cannot be used for this trip, but you can save it for later. Otherwise, there are additional costs associated with your stay.
This kind of bookings have special requirements to apply such as:
Guests without a valid credit card will not be allowed to check to the resort upon arrival. Qualified customer/s Must bring with them to the Presentation a Major Credit Card Visa, Mastercard or American Express are accepted (No Debit Cards, Check Cards, Company Cards or Discover Cards).
The qualifying person(s) must be the credit card holder. Expired credit cards do not qualify.
- Attendance to an up to 90 minute resort preview at a designated area appointed by your chosen destination resort is required.
- Must tour with spouse/fiancé/significant other/life partner if married/engaged/cohabiting.
- Age: Married, cohabiting couples, or legally single women — must be age 30-65.
- Income: Minimum $50,000 USD Annual Income.
- Must be employed full time — part-time employment does not qualify, however, retirees that meet other qualifications are accepted.
- Students without full time employment are not qualified.
- Language: Both qualified participants must be fluent in English without the help of an interpreter.
- Identification: The qualified person must present a major credit card and government-issued photo ID at the tour reception desk. Married couples must bring with them proof of such (Government issued picture ID with matching addresses, and/or marriage certificate and/or lease agreement).
- Marital Status: Offer is valid for married or cohabiting couples, or legally single woman. All guests must attend the presentation, including all persons in the reservation(s). If Married MUST Travel with Spouse or package is void.
- Countries: Reservation holder must be a US, Canadian citizen (Not Quebec) or permanent resident.
- Confirmation Process: You will be receiving a formal confirmation delivered to your email within 72 hrs (business days) depending on the season as the resort partner needs to verify and process your terms and conditions acknowledgment.
- Additional Terms: This offer is not available to travel agents, airline, hospitality, or vacation ownership industry employees.
Recipient responsible for hotel taxes if applicable.
Resort Vacations International holds no discretion over the eligibility requirements, qualifications, or resort fees. The eligibility requirements have been set forth by the resort developer and are a must for participation in the resort preview. These requirements may change without notice.
IMPORTANT: Failure to meet the above-mentioned qualifications or attend the resort presentation will result in a charge back of $150 per night plus monies previously paid towards the package price.
For your Visa / MasterCard / AMEX protection upon your log into this website your IP address (computer address) and this portion of the phone call have been recorded for your security.
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit, so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioral advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, y Pinterest, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site; However, if you are still looking for more information, you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
Email: [email protected] | 1 (855) 595-5950